Céline Bürki, my career
19 years of experience in consulting and as project and team manager (in computer, supply chain, innovation, packaging) in international business have allowed me to grasp the personal impact and responsibility of the manager in the world of Work, as well as team dynamics in all its dimensions.
The discovery of Neuro-linguistic programming in 2011 has greatly altered the perception of my role and my way of acting and interacting as a manager on my teams. I naturally continued training as a coach.
This leads me to accompany people in business who want to communicate better, manage their priorities, manage their team, better position themselves in relation to their role, or manage a transition to another position.
I like to act in a company because before being employed, team leader or leader, there are men and women with their willingness to change, their doubts, their ambivalences, and sometimes their suffering. I believe that, as a manager, we can act as a "role model" and develop "humanistic management".
So I created Cairn in 2016 to accompany companies and their employees in their challenges and in their changes.
- Executive Coach, 2016 – HEC Paris, France
- Systèmie approach – The interactional and Strategic approach of Palo Alto, 2017 – Gregory BATESN Institute –
- NLP Master Coach, 2016 – ID. Com/Awakening Seeds, Lausanne Switzerland
- EMA/AMO – Update by eye movements, 2015 – ID. Com/Awakening Seeds, Lausanne Switzerland
- Professional Coach, 2015 – ID. Com/Awakening Seeds, Lausanne Switzerland
- Master Practitioner in NLP, 2013 – NLP Synergy, Lucinges France
- ICF (International Coach Federation) accreditation-CPC level
- FFCPro (French Federation of Professional Coaches)
- Accreditation coaching Aristotle (individual and collective accompaniment)
- NLP Coach by the INPNL
- NLP Master Practitioner – The Society of Neuro-Linguistic programming