"Strengthen your leadership by embodying your own talents"
9 October and 15 November in Geneva
"Where your talents and the needs of the world meet, there is your vocation. - – Aristotle
This program is designed for managers who want to
- Optimize their professional and personal dynamics,
- Find more sense,
- Have more impact,
By a more important alignment of their strengths, values, needs and aspirations.
The objectives of the training
- Discover and value the personal and singular combination of his specific talents with the creation of his Talents ® characters
- Clarify areas of excellence
- Identify your aspirations and values
- To become aware of the personal and professional needs necessary for its development
- Consolidate your personal coherence and know how to communicate it
- Fostering self-confidence and self-awareness
Course and pedagogical means
The training takes place by alternating collective workshops, individual coaches and personal remote work in the following ways:
Workshop 1 (8h)-> Personal work (4h)-> Coaching 12h
Workshop 2 (8h)-> Personal work (4h)-> Coaching 2 2h
The workshops are based on the principles of positive psychology and active listening (of others and of oneself) by integrating interactive exercises and experiments into small groups.
Personal distance work is composed of:
- Interviews to be conducted with relatives on the basis of precise questioning,
- of questionnaires and readings on the Internet,
- Exercises to deepen the knowledge of oneself and its needs in order to prepare the second workshop.
The coaching is done by Skype or in face according to the possibilities of each.
- Workshop 1: 9 October 2018
- Workshop 2: November 15, 2018
Rate 2018 :
- Company: 2 ' 000 CHF HT for 2 workshop days and 4 hours of individual coaching
- Individual: 1 ' 400 CHF HT for 2 workshop days and 4 hours of individual coaching
Céline Burki, more than 20 years of experience as a consultant and business manager. Coach Aristotle, she founded Cairn Sàrl in 2016 to accompany executives and management teams in their transformations.
Thierry Perrier, former business manager in the international environment. Trained in coaching in 2014 and the CNV, practitioner Aristotle, he helps leaders and organizations to (re) discover their resources and develop more power.